Canada's Flag

Canada's Flag
Canada's Flag

11/28/2018

Tips for Homework

Dear Students, 

The next couple of nights, you will be receiving your October Calendar homework back. For the most part it was well done! Right now you should be working on your November/December homework. Here are some tips to help you improve on this month's work. 


  • Use a pencil please (no pens or markers.) This means you can neatly erase any corrections you have made. 
  • Check through your Homework booklet before handing it in; this will help you to avoid missing any pages. 
  • For Reading questions, please make sure that you respond in a full sentence. (This is how we have been doing it in class.) Part of the question should be in your answer. 
  • For the journals. please skip lines. That way, I have room to add my feedback/corrections.
  • Remember that you complete and send me the journal part of your Homework on the computer through Google Docs. My address to share the work is john.dacosta@ocsb.ca
  • If you don't understand an exercise, please bring it to me the next day and I can help you!
  • If you are going to be late with your homework, please get your parents to write me a short note.
  • Please look over your work and my comments from the October homework. Any "TIPS" are there to help you!
  • The corrected homework package is yours to keep; you do not need to return it. 

Regards, 

Mr. D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.